We take your privacy very seriously and operate as follows:
- Information you supply to us (such as names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and payment card details) is used solely to either answer your query, fulfil an order you place, improve our customer service or to advise you about our products and services. From 25 May 2018 onwards, your name and email address will only be added to our database if you complete the 'Sign up to our newsletter' form on our website. Our website also collects information for statistical purposes, such as the volume of site traffic and how the website is used.
- Your data is not shared with any third parties other than our Payment Service Providers to process payments and refunds - Sagepay or PayPal for online transactions and Lloyds Bank Cardnet for instore or telephone card transactions.
- We use MailChimp to send our newsletters and so your email address only is imported to their website in order to facilitate the email service.
- You can unsubscribe from our database at any time and information on doing this is included with any marketing email that we send.
- All data is processed in accordance with local law and would only be disclosed to a third party, other than our Payment Service Providers and MailChimp if legally obliged to do so.
By using our website you consent to us using information in the way described above.